Lots of decisions go into your wedding day. The dress, colors, guest count, floral, and even what food you want to serve at the reception. I love creating a timeline for all of my couples so they don’t have to worry about that aspect of the day.
Having an organized timeline is key to having a stress free wedding day!
Things to keep in mind:
- The getting ready part of the timeline does not typically take an hour. But within that timeframe is the candid images of you and your wedding party, the detailed images of your rings, jewelry, dress, etc.
- It is best to finish hair and makeup for ALL of the wedding party 30 minutes before you step into your dress.
- These timelines are built for 30-minute ceremonies but those that have full mass would expect a longer ceremony time.
- It is best to have “buffer room” built into ALL timelines as you never know what might happen.
- This is just a guide and not set in stone! Just a great starting point for your planning process.
Pin the image above for a quick reference back!